Eligibility Requirement for Medical/Dental Professionals
1. Have an active license in good standing, issued by a state, commonwealth, territory or the Department of Defense.
2. If retired, have retired in good standing no earlier than One (1) year in the state, commonwealth, territory where the license was issued.
3. If you hold an “Out of State” license, complete the appropriate form below and submit the application to the ARIZONA STATE BOARD. Once approved you will to receive a 14 day volunteer license number.
NOTE: Out of State licensure must register a minimum of 21 days before the event in order to complete the process in time.
4. Register with Arizona SonShine on the official website and make sure to add your licence number (or 14 day volunteer license number if applicable) and expiration date.
5. Be approved for malpractice insurance by the event carrier, premium to be paid by Arizona SonShine.
Nurses Additional Review
Review the “Nurse Licensure Compact” map to see if your state has a compact with Arizona, so that we may utilize your RN capabilities, but never worry, we will and would love to find a wonderfully suitable alternate job for you to volunteer. So, please still sign up, let us know you’re an RN & come help even if your state doesn’t have a compact yet!
Any questions please contact:
Or mail to:
Attention: Nancy Adamson
PO Box 1620
Chino Valley, AZ 86323
AZ State Board volunteer registration Forms.
Download and Complete the appropriate form below.